Waiters Forum
Sanders is running

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Waiters Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-07-2018 09:53:08    Onderwerp: Sanders is running Reageren met citaat
NAIROBI Cheap Men's Nike Air Presto Safari Black Yellow , Mar. 9 (Xinhua) -- Kenya has made changes as Margaret Jelimo and Viola Kibiwott having been recalled to camp to fill up the void in the build up to the World Cross Country in Guiyang, China.

Athletics Kenya (AK) President Isaiah Kiplagat said on Monday that the two will take up the vacant position left by World Cross Country Junior Champion Faith Chepng'etich and Alice Aprot.

"Aprot has pulled out of the team and we have Faith (Chepng' etich) injured. She will not be able to recover in time for the World Cross," Kiplagat said in Nairobi.

Coach David Letting, however still maintain the absence of two of his best athletes will not dampen the spirit in camp or the fight for the medals in Guiyang when the country parades its team for the World Cross Country on March 28.

"I believe what we have in camp is a strong team. Kenya has many athletes it can pick from and we all need to give them a chance and they will deliver the medals," he said.

Jelimo and Kibiwott will join hands with defending champion Emily Chebet Cheap Mens Nike Air Presto QS Shoes Grey , another wild card beneficiary, Africa cross country winner Agnes Tirop, Janet Kisa, Irene Chebet and Stacy Ndiwa.

The women's team remains a puzzle to many Kenyan fans as the country seeks to retain its dominance in the event, which it ruled the roost at the 2013 edition in Bydgoszcz Cheap Mens Nike Air Presto QS Shoes Grey Black , Poland.

Kenya beat rivals Ethiopia to secure nine medals (5 gold, 3 silver and 1 bronze). However, in Guiyang, Ethiopia, Uganda Cheap Nike Shoes Mens Air Presto Black Red , Eritrea, USA and host China will be the teams to watch.

However, Emily Chebet is rearing to go and want to prove critics wrong her selection through the wild card was merited. Chebet was a distant 16th during the Kenyan trials, which she attributed to the scorching heat and hard surface.

"I was in Europe doing the IAAF circuit and only returned home a day to the championships. But I have picked up the pace and am now at par with the others in camp," said Chebet.

In Europe Cheap Mens Nike Air Presto High Shoes Grey Black , Chebet showed impressive form, winning the Cross International de Italica in Seville and finishing second in the Cross Juan Muguerza meeting in Elgoibar, Spain.

Chebet will be using the world cross country event in Guiyang, China as build up to the World Athletic championships in Beijing in August after winning a 10,000m bronze medal at last year's Commonwealth Games in Glasgow Cheap Men's Nike Air Presto QS Fleece Pack Black Silver , Scotland.

The Kenyan team will depart to China on March 24.

NAIROBI, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's Edna Kiplagat is ready to throw everything to get the marathon medal she covets in Rio Olympic Games.

The 35-year-old has just returned to training after two months sabbatical leave.

She will seek to dust off her rust on Saturday as she competes at the Kenya Police Cross Country Championships in Nairobi, before heading to Europe for one more road race.

"My mind is focused on the Olympics and that is why I did not compete in New York or Chicago. I wanted to rest. But I have to train harder to make the team and I know running at the London Marathon in April will not be easy. It is there that the Kenya team will be selected," she said Friday from Eldoret.

Kiplagat, the former two time World marathon champion is also frustrated by the organizers of the World Marathon Majors (WMM) who have not honoured her with 1 million U.S. dollars as prize money for the event after her rivals who beat her to the heist Cheap Mens Nike Air Presto Essential Shoes Grey Red , Russia's Liliya Shobukhova and Rita Jeptoo of Kenya were banned for doping in the last past seasons.

Shobukhova beat Kiplagat to scoop the 500,000 dollars series jackpot in 20102011, and the Kenyan runner finished second in the rankings to compatriot Rita Jeptoo in 20132014.

"I am not getting younger and this would have done me a great deal. That is why I have stopped everything to focus on the Olympics. The money is good, but they have not awarded me the same since," she said.

In the wake of her failed attempt to make it three world championships gold in a row Cheap Mens Nike Air Presto Essential Shoes Army Green , as she came fifth in Beijing in August, Kiplagat has immersed herself in training and is certain to emerge stronger to contest the gold medal in Rio.

Kiplagat has no automatic ticket to Rio and must fight for her slot against Berlin Marathon champion Gladys Cherono, Chicago winner Florence Kiplagat, New York winner Mary Keitany among others in London in April.

It illustrates the strength in depth of the African nation on the roads, as well as track Cheap Nike Air Presto BR All Black , and it could be a precursor for what promises to be an intense battle to merely earn be selected for the Olympic Games.

"It's difficult to get that chance to compete for Kenya at the Olympics. But it is a challenge worth taking. My plan is to be to run a good marathon because it's so difficult in Kenya to get selected," Kiplagat admitted.

In 2012 Olympic Games, Kiplagat finished a disappointing 20th coming in between her two world championships wins. Enditem

Farmers collect crayfish raised in paddy field in Dongting Lake area of Nanxian County, central China's Hunan Province, June 7 Cheap Nike Cortez Ultra Moire , 2017. (XinhuaLi Ga)

Total of 9.4 million students to attend 2017 Gaokao in China

Three giant pandas return to Chengdu from Japan to start new life

Scenery of Dongchuan Red Land in SW China's Yunnan

Macaques attract tourists at scenic spot in SW China's Chongqing

Monk runs on 135-meter-long thin plywood in water in SE China's Fujian

Chinese submersible Jiaolong dives in Yap Trench

Lotus flowers blooming in south China's Guangxi

Musical held in Estonia to mark Int'l Children's Day

Bernie Sanders is running neck-and-neck with Hillary Clinton in early returns in Indiana's Democratic primary Tuesday night, as he seeks a shot of momentum for his flagging campaign and she hopes to hammer one more nail in the coffin of the Vermont senator's upstart bid.
With 36 percent. Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain England Jersey Cheap Colombia Soccer Jerseys Gabriel Brazil Jersey Dries Mertens Belgium Jersey Wholesale Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Uruguay Soccer Jerseys Denis Zakaria Switzerland Jersey Patrik Carlgren Sweden Jersey Sergio Ramos Spain Jersey
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Waiters Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: