Waiters Forum
The best strain of cannabis?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Waiters Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Marionn

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-04-2020 12:38:35    Onderwerp: The best strain of cannabis? Reageren met citaat
Good day to all! On the weekend, I plan to try cannabis for the first time and only want to get a lot of good mood. Which strain with a predominance of indica can you recommend to me? This weekend should be remembered for a long time!
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Hillary

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-04-2020 14:05:44    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Hah! You got big plans, dude! And I can help you with the selection. Just look here https://www.marijuanabreak.com/cannabis/strains/gmo-cannabis-strain and you will find full information about the GMO strain. Yes, of course this strain is not the most pleasant to taste, but you will get a very cool effect of good mood and will experience a natural high.
Terug naar boven
ClintJaylo312

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-11-2020 22:35:37    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Hillary schreef:
Hah! You got big plans, dude! And I can help you with the selection. Just look here https://www.marijuanabreak.com/cannabis/strains/gmo-cannabis-strain and you will find full information about the GMO strain. Yes, of course this strain is not the most pleasant to taste, but you will get a very cool effect of good mood and will experience a natural high.

Thank you for this answer. I'll try to pick the best for me here at your suggestion. I hope it makes me relax.
Terug naar boven
leorasy89

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-04-2022 05:30:24    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Thank you for your wishes, if you have time you can play the following games 2048 cupcakes fnaf 2
Terug naar boven
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Waiters Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: