Waiters Forum
mens nike air max

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Waiters Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Eartha Cotton

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-08-2020 03:55:03    Onderwerp: mens nike air max Reageren met citaat
ÿþHowever, with a classic AF1 it's like an educated mens nike air max women who happens to be beautiful. She's (AF1) is sexy & sophisticated. She doesn't have to show more skin to attract a man, because she understands that less is more. In this case, less 3M would make this shoe better. Moderation is the key. If that is a 3M Nike check, then that's all that this shoe needed. It didn't need more on the heel cup. That made it over kill. If you're going to use 3M think of it with a nocturnal point of view. What I mean by this is, how would it look at night when that light hits it. If you do that you will understand that this shoes doesn't have balance.

These are so sketch pad, not final cut production. I don't critique, if I don't have suggestions. Other than that& these are a 5 out of 10. I give them that ration only, nike vapor cleats because they don't give me that sophisticated/classy/classic AF1 feel. Oh yeah, he might have pulled it off even with the patent leather if he did the heel cup in the same suede on the toe box, but kept the 3m Nike check, exactly as it is. Basically he has way too much going nike sb portmore on. He had the right colors, but this movie was missing it's director (direction).

Get a life and go fuck yourself. it is sad that hypes like you support all the regurgitated bullshit when it come to bespokes. How about this. Be original, and for the record i actually own multiple pairs. Do, you??? What is the point of designing and purchasing a pair of custom sneakers to just bite off of shit that has already been done.Thu, 04 Nov 2010 19:04:24 0000 /?p=161949#comment-140190 You CLEARLY have a mastery of the English language. All you say is "ugly" and "wack". Why you cockriding the guy so nike lifting shoes bad? He had the money, he went and had Bespokes done, he likes them, many other people like them including myself.

These are the best of the deconstructs they released the 1st 2 releases looked like church shoes.Sat, 01 Dec 2012 07:01:47 0000 /?p=371756#comment-540609 @heat_meiser No disrespect fam but look better as in how than most AF1s? You are disrespecting an Iconic shoe. AF1's represent the streets the hood ya dig not the mall or the suburbs and Nike should leave it that way. These are the most Frank Ocean kicks I have ever seen and the pattern is clownish my grandmother had that pattern on a couch back in the day real talk. like I said these go not in the garbage but underneath the garbage thats how trash they are.

Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:12:07 0000 /?p=370111#comment-539471 The latest shoe to receive the Olympic look is the Nike Shox . The shoe is seen here done up in the patriotic look, Nike Shox Outlet sporting a predominantly blue leather look, Womens Nike Shox TL3 while white mesh underlays are also applied. Touches of gold make an appearance in the form of the swoosh, and heel area, Mens Nike Shox TL1 while hints of red finish off the look. Unfortunately the look is exclusive nike zoom pegasus to Foot Locker Europe, Kids Nike Shox R4 and is now available through their Mens Nike Shox R4 website.

Wed, 05 Dec 2012 21:46:19 0000 /?p=372788#comment-541459 These shoes are nice& the slight snake print/hexagon bee's nest or whatever you wanna call it is what makes this sneaker pop. This shoe is the one that isn't loud enough to make people call out your shoes& it makes sneaker heads and everyone else think they saw something that stood out so they do a break neck with the double glance. I'd change it [img]http://www.aphrolina.com/images/detail/nike zoom pegasus-453qnv.jpg[/img] up to add a dark-based, transparent sole to it though.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
susanmayer

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-06-2021 08:25:33    Onderwerp: Sims 4 cheats Reageren met citaat
Sims 4 cheats-the ultimate resource for cheats, codes, guides and more for The Sims 4 on the PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One and PC!
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Waiters Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: