Waiters Forum
Two-day EU Summit

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Waiters Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-07-2018 04:56:21    Onderwerp: Two-day EU Summit Reageren met citaat
Japanese automaker Nissan and NASA are teaming up to advance the technology behind cars that drive autonomously.

Yokohama-based Nissan Motor Co. and NASA's Ames Research Center at Moffett Field Wholesale Jerseys From China , California, announced Thursday a five-year research-and-development partnership for autonomous vehicle systems so they can eventually be applied to commercially sold cars.

Nissan is excited about the potential of self-driving cars, which executives say could lead to improved safety, a pillar for future autos along with low emission technology.

NASA researchers will be working with Nissan's research unit in Silicon Valley, they said in a joint statement.

The maker of the Leaf electric car and Infiniti luxury models aims to introduce autonomous driving technology to consumers between 2016 and 2020. Ames developed the Mars rover software and robots onboard the International Space Station.

"The partnership brings together the best and brightest of NASA and Nissan and validates our investments in Silicon Valley Wholesale Jerseys China ," said Nissan Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn.

The safety technology in the works includes cars that know through sensors they are about to collide and will brake automatically, even if the driver doesn't do a thing. There are also cars that can park themselves.

At its most sophisticated, the technology could replace human drivers altogether, though there are many hurdles to that being put into practice on roads.

Automakers besides Nissan are working on the technology, including Japanese rival Toyota Motor Corp. and U.S. manufacturers General Motors Co. and Ford Motor Co.

And companies outside the industry are getting involved Wholesale Custom Jerseys , such as Google Inc.

The driverless car was the topic of a keynote address by Ford Chief Executive Mark Fields at the International CES gadget show in Las Vegas earlier this week.

Tourists walk in rain on a bridge across fog-enveloped Tuojiang River in the Phoenix (Fenghuang) ancient city, central China's Hunan Province, June 24, 2017. (XinhuaTian Xiaohui)

?

Midsummer Day marked in Estonia

Scenery at Bamboo Sea scenic spot in southwest China

Giant pandas "Meng Meng" and "Jiao Qing" to settle in new home in Berlin

In pics: terraces in NW China

Yoga fans practise yoga across China

Scenery of Zhagana mountains featuring Tibetan-style villages

Snow leopard cubs spotted at headwater region of Yangtze in NW China

In pics: 52nd Int'l Paris Air and Space Show

NAIROBI, June 23 (Xinhua) -- Former world cross champion Agnes Tirop's journey from career threatening injury back to stardom is almost complete as she sealed her spot in the Kenya team winning the 10 Wholesale Jerseys ,000m race during the national trials in Nairobi on Friday.

Tirop, 21, led from the front as she claimed the women's 10,000m in a fast time of 31:56.00 ahead of reigning world cross country champion Irene Cheptai 31:56.04 while Africa 10,000m winner Alice Aprot (32:16.07) was third.

It is a victory for Tirop in her quest to overcome personal challenge of recovering fully from her right leg tendon injury Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping , which she picked up on her way to win gold in Guiyang.

The injury punctured her sails and derailed what looked to be a promising career for the then 19-year-old.

"I am happy to make the Kenya team. Winning here was not that important because the war is not being fought here but in London. I want to show my critics that I have gone over the tough part of my injury and am ready to showcase my talent and win the world title," she said on Friday.

It will be a tall order to demand Tirop to fill in the shoes of sensational Vivian Cheruiyot, the world champion and Olympic 5,000m winner.

Cheruiyot, who has since moved up the ladder to the marathon distance Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale , said she is confident Tirop and her two partners Cheptai and Aprot will weather the storm in London.

"I believe they have the stamina and strength to fight against the Ethiopians. But it is not just about the opponent, they need to find their own strength and let their legs do the talking," she said.

Tirop agrees saying she does not expect a walk in the pack in London.

"You always wonder if you will come back strong and whether your body will take the challenge. I have done well in training and now it is about time I prove myself on the world stage again," she said.

In the men's 5,000m race Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China , Kenya will be represented in London by Cyrus Rutto, who clocked 13:31.05 ahead of Davis Kiplangat (13:31.7) and Josephat Kiprono 13:35.3.

It was justice served fairly as Rutto, missed out of Kenya team to Rio Olympics last year despite finishing third during the Rio Olympic trials but was sidelined for lack of experience.

World youth 3,000m silver medallist Davis Kiplagat held on to claim second spot as Geoffrey Koech settled for third in 13:33.9 in one of the close at finish to seal the last place in the 5,000m team.

"I feel great to qualify straight after having sidelined for the Olympics in Eldoret Cheap Soccer Jerseys China ," said Rutto.

It is a new team noting that veteran Edwin Soi, a former Olympic bronze medallist, was a distant sixth. World 5,000m silver medalist Caleb Mwangangi failed to start.

Xi inspects enterprises in Shanxi, north China

Two-day EU Summit held in Brussels Cheap Custom Soccer Jerseys , Belgium

S. Korean ex-president's confidante gets 3-year prison term over corruption scandal

India launches 31 satellites in single space mission

Yoga fans practise yoga across China

Scenery of Zhagana mountains featuring Tibetan-style villages

Snow leopard cubs spotted at headwater region of Yangtze in NW China

In pics: 52nd Int'l Paris Air and Space Show

Do you want to know the best way to sell your product that will almost guarantee you to make money online?

Get a joint venture partner in your same niche market to prom.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
MarkUltra

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-06-2021 09:48:02    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Generic πολλά δημοφιλή over-the-counter φάρμακα είναι διαθέσιμα στο διαδίκτυο στο φαρμακείο εδώ. Αυτό είναι πολύ βολικό. Μερικές φορές πρέπει να πάρετε πολλά φάρμακα μαζί σας για ένα ταξίδι που μπορεί να χρειαστείτε στο μέλλον. Αλλά πριν πάτε, δεν έχετε κανένα λόγο να πάρετε μια συνταγή. Σε αυτή την περίπτωση, σας https://andrikofarmakeio.com/kamagra-oral-jelly/ συνιστώ να χρησιμοποιήσετε ένα ηλεκτρονικό φαρμακείο και να παραγγείλετε ό, τι χρειάζεστε.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Waiters Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: